Hello folksickles, today I'm reviewing a palette a palette from which looks colorful, neutral, a mix of both, metallic, matte, a mix of both... can be born!





Availability: The currently retails at $42 at sephora.com, ulta.com, nordstrom.com, macys.com and bloomingdales.com along with their physical store locations or anastasiabeverlyhills.com for 14 shades which are .71g (0.02 oz) each.
Would I buy this again?: No
Notes: I think this is versatile but unfortunately uses pops of colors as a marketing strategy to make you want an otherwise neutral, warm-toned palette.
In terms of packaging I personally like the velour covered palettes, reminiscent of the original Naked palette from Urban Decay because if you drop them, they have a much lower chances of breaking versus the more metallic palettes, just imo.
In terms of packaging I personally like the velour covered palettes, reminiscent of the original Naked palette from Urban Decay because if you drop them, they have a much lower chances of breaking versus the more metallic palettes, just imo.
Without further ado, swatchfest!


Dreamer is described as a metallic pink champagne. I'd say it's more of a true champagne shade with teal microglitter. I think this would make a beautiful highlight shade for the face.


Summer is described as a metallic foiled golden topaz. I'd describe this as warm bronze gold.


Wild Child is described as a duo-chrome frost pink with a magenta shift. I'd soft pink with a bright pink pearl and gold microshimmer. I really loved using this as a highlight on the face.




Rose Gold is described as a metallic rosewood. I'd have to agree with that description and add that this has gold microglitter in it.


Celestial is described as a duochrome plum with a violet shift. I'd have to agree with its sad description. I wish it was more of that violet that it appears in the palette versus being plummy with just the hint of violet pearl and blue microglitter. This is a shade that really made me want the palette and I find it disappointing.


Dazling is described as a duochrome cool-tone bronze with a violet shift. I'd describe it as a coppery bronze.




Drama is described as a duo-chrome aubergine with a cool bronze shift. I'd say this color is much closer to the swatch photo then the pan photo. It's a lot more purple in real life. I'd say this is a metallic plum with a pink-bronze pearl along with pink, blue, and gold microglitter.


Base is described as a matte eggshell. I'd describe it as a warm, satiny off-white... mostly because I like to say I'm eggshell colored and this is darker than me.


Soul is described as a matte wisteria. I'd describe it as a satiny cornflower blue with silver and blue microshimmer.


Incense is described as a matte dusty terracotta. I'd describe it as a matte warm brown.


Love is described as a matte mid-tone cool pink. I'd describe it as a satiny pink with silver and blue microshimmer.



Volatile is described as a matte warm charcoal. I'd describe it as a matte, taupe-y plum.


Eccentric is described as a matte dark burnt orange. I'd agree with that description.



The palette also includes this double-ended brush which I find just ok. The blending end does a great job of blending but the flat shader end is rather small and makes work out of applying shadow on the lid.


Passion is described as a matte deep garnet. I'd describe it as a matte plummy burgundy.



Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.
Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.
0 Yorumlar