Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Rimmel Lasting Matte Concealers


I know it sounds really weird to say this, but when I go to Priceline, or any other drugstore around the world, I always get excited and a little poignant to see certain brands in those places. Please tell me that I'm not the only one that reaches out to touch a product with something that resembles affection and love, and hey, if you don't think you do that, remember this post the next time you lose something, have to head out to get a replacement, then feel a sense of relief when you see that familiar makeup stand, followed by the excitement and elation after finding the exact thing you're looking for. Aha! There you have it, you get me. And that feeling of affection and excitement is what I get every time I look at Rimmel!
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar