
I have many sprays that are supposed to protect my hair from styling irons. There are a few problems with these: - you can only apply it to wet hair, so it may only work when the hair is being dried, it may not work anymore when styling the hair a few days after, when styling irons are used on dry hair - it doesn't spray evenly, usually comes out in big squirts (I'm looking at you, Pantene!) - it makes hair heavier and doesn't always add more shine I bumped into the perfect, low budget solution today at my drugstore. It's something new: Gliss Kur Styling Silk Gloss Hairspray It's a hair spray, you can apply it do dry hair It adds shine, because it's a hairspray It protects the hair from the heat because it's meant for styling It promises not to make the hair heavy It protects the hair against UV It doesn't leave residue So instead of squirting messy serums on your hair, just spray the hairspray before using an iron on your hair. It says: Style each part of your hair at a time: spray at the top of the hair til the ends of your hair. Style as desired. At least, I'm hoping that by styling, they mean styling it by curling it or straightening it with an iron...how else can you style it? My conclusion is: + sprays like hair spray, very even + adds volume + adds shine + protects against UV + protects against dehydration + hopefully, heat protection
0 Yorumlar