One of my favourite all time beauty/make up products is lipsticks. I absolutely love lipsticks. I go in and out of love with lip glosses and tinted balms etc. but lipsticks are the one lip product I'm always true to, meaning I collect way too many. I have far too many but, of course, there's a handful that I always reach for so I thought it might be time to tell y'all about them.
MAC Creme Cup | Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust for Blush | Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #13 Peach Passion | Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose | Australis Go Long Longwear Lipstick in Preppy*
MAC's Creme Cup lipstick is one of my favourite lipsticks ever and my 'go to' lip colour. It's a beautiful blue based nude pink that looks amazing with so many looks, meaning it becomes my back up lip colour for when I don't know what I want on my lips. If you're only going to buy one MAC lipstick, make it Creme Cup! Lust For Blush, a Maybelline Color Whisper, is a lip colour that's quite similar to Creme Cup, just a bit more subtle and sheer. The formula is so lovely and light and, once again, it's the perfect back up colour for days when I just want something to throw on. When I want more colour on my lips I pull out the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #13 Peach Passion. This beautiful peach/coral lipstick is the perfect accompaniment to any subtle gold or neutral eye look. The lipstick also adds a beautiful warmth and brightness to the face. Perfect. For a brighter, bolder pink I pull out Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose. Primrose is a cool toned (almost lavender) pink that's a more vibrant version of Creme Cup. To see a comparison of MAC Creme Cup and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose, click here. Finally, the Australia Go Long Longwear Lipstick in Preppy* is an absolutely beautiful colour. Once again, it's a subtle nude pink but it stays on the lips for soooo long and it gives the most amazing wash of colour.
So, these are my Top 5 Everyday Lipstick. They all do constant rotation in my handbag (especially during the working week), so at this point they probably should live there. What are your top 5 everyday lipsticks?
Also, stay tuned - I have my top dramatic lip colours coming soon!
*This product was sent to me, however all opinions are my own. I was not paid for this review
Always look your best,
Always look your best,
Sophie
x
Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy
Have you got a request for a post? Click here.
Got a question for me? Click here.
Like what you're reading? Follow me.

0 Yorumlar