Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Coming Soon: Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup




If Benefit use to have a liquid foundation, I wouldn't know about that. What I know now is that they are releasing a new makeup product that I'm sure many Benebabes will like. So far, all the Benefit products I've tried have been a hit. From my Bathina Body Balm to my Hello Flawless Custom Powder Cover-up with SPF15.

And now it has a little hard-working sister named Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup! It's liquid foundation that comes in 9 shades (to better match your skin tone). It's designed to be all day wear liquid foundation. It has an SPF 25 with PA+++ (which has the highest rating in protection against UVA rays). It's oil-free and provides natural finish. It has skincare benefits that hydrates the skin as well.


Possible downside I can think of... it's not for those with super pimply blemished skin that needs heavier coverage. Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup only have a light to medium coverage. A good solution is to partner this with Hello Flawless Custom Powder Cover-up with SPF15. Better yet, choose Play Sticks which gives a high coverage and calms the skin's redness as well. 


grabbed from Temptalia.com

I can't wait to get my hands on these babies... especially that it comes in wide array of shades. But then again, I would try this out first before committing myself to this since I plan on using this one as an everyday makeup. I need to be sure that I won't break out or it won't clog my pores as much.

Are you interested with the new Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow? Share your thoughts with me by commenting below. :)





To get email updates, please subscribe here.
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.

Got questions? Contact me here.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar