Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder Vs Genius Magic Powder. Do you need both?


Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Powder Vs Genius Magic Powder


As regular readers will know, I have dry skin and that means that I avoided powders for years as they just aged my skin and generally made my makeup look cakey. I don't necessarily need a powder to make my base last longer but I do find that my base looks more polished when I finish it with a powder. I had more or less given up on the idea of finding one that would work on my skin and that I could use regularly until my lovely friends Leanne, Dorota and Dagmara gave me Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder for my birthday last year and I loved it instantly - so much, in fact, that I'm am now on my third one! When Charlotte Tilbury Genius Magic Powder was released, I didn't 'need' it but I wanted it so today I want to share my thoughts on both with you.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar