Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bath & Body Works' Shower Gel, 'Snow Kissed Berry'


January's shower gel is Snow Kissed Berry. I purchased this shower gel last year, while I was on holiday in Los Angeles; I had never tried this scent, so I decided to give it a go. BBW describes Snow Kissed Berry as a "festive blend of juniper berry, sparkling cranberry, amber and musk." Snow Kissed Berry is a sugary sweet blend of an icy vanilla, amber, and berries. To be frank, I couldn't imagine using this strong sugary scent during any season other than winter; this shower gel would most definitely give me a horrible migraine during warmer seasons. I'm really not a fan of this particular shower gel. I'll probably use an excess amount of this product during each use, just so I can be rid of it sooner!

What is your favorite Winter bathing product?

Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar