Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

L'Occitane Shea Baby Karite Bebe Bonding Time Massage Balm

In early April, I was using up my backup bottle of Kuramoto Bijin Komeyu Beauty Oil. By this time, I'd already finished both the large 118.3mL/4oz. as well as the smaller 30mL/1oz. jars of Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream and still got some stretch marks--my Dr. said my tiny guy must have had a big growth spurt and my skin couldn't keep up, apparently something common with second pregnancies.

So I was in the market for another belly balm of some kind, just to keep my ever-expanding belly moisturized, stretch marks and all. When I spotted this new Shea Baby collection from L'Occitane, I was keen to try the 125mL/2.3oz. round tin of Karite Bebe Bonding Time Massage Balm. I figured with 70% shea butter, I could try it for my belly and if I really like it, I'd buy more for my baby.
Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar