Derma Essentia
Give a citrus splash to your skin with Vitamin C serum!!!
So, the sun is at the peak and everyone is feeling that sticky mess on their faces. In this humid weather, it doesn’t matter which quality skin product you use, the steamy feeling will flush everything and will make your skin greasy or sticky. In that case, it’s time to indulge your skin into the freshness of fruity essentials with Derma Essentia’s ‘Advanced Vitamin C Serum’.
What Serum will do for you?
- Fine Lines
- Wrinkles
- Age Spots
- Dark Spots
- Blemishes
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Dull or Freckled Skin
Ingredients:
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: Ethyl ascorbic acid is the stable form of vitamin C which possesses excellent skin whitening properties. It boosts your collagen production and lightens your dark spots.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide is an effective agent that will restore your youthful skin along with an even tone skin.
- Ceramide III: It reinforces your skin’s natural lipid barrier and supports the skin’s renewal process.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: It helps to maintain the moisture levels of your skin and gives you a youthful appearance.
- Biosaccharide gum-I: It also acts as a moisturizing and skin soothing agent that binds the water molecules to the epidermal layer of your skin to maintain the moisture levels.
- Phenoxy Ethanol: Phenoxyethanol acts as a stabilizer and preservative in the cosmetics or skin care products.
My Review:
It’s been a more than a month now, I am using Derma Essentia’s Advanced Vitamin C Serum usually at night. It is a non-sticky serum which absorbs completely in your skin and you can easily follow your regular makeup routine after applying this serum. Sounds great!!! This serum actually works on acne. Whenever I see acne popping out on my face, I just take a few drops of this serum and apply it on the acne spot. Guess what? It actually helps to clear acne breakouts. It also reduces the pigmentation on my nose and gives an even toned skin.
Derma Essentia’s vitamin C serum is affordable and I highly recommend using this serum for acne. This is not a paid post and I am sharing my personal experience after using this serum.
Buy Here:


0 Yorumlar